The Custom Reporting feature is a powerful tool that allows users to customize and produce relevant data quality reports by selecting only the attributes they want to focus on. A complete data quality report can generate a ton of information, and custom reporting is a way for the user to slice that information into useful parts.
How can Custom Reporting help you?
- Custom report allows the user to focus on the following attributes.
- Fields – user can specify which fields to generate the report on.
- Priority – user can filter for only policies that the user has tagged as high priority, or those tagged as non-critical.
- Success – user can view reports only on fields that were successfully validated.
- Types of errors – user can generate reports on specific errors, e.g. only missing values, incorrect values, etc
- These reports can be extracted directly from the Data Quality Manager as well as delivered to specified individuals.
BaseCap Helps You Solve Data Quality Issues
BaseCap Analytics helps organizations make better business decisions by helping them arrive at clean data in a timely and efficient manner. Contact us to see how we can help with your data issues.